Saturday 18 August 2012

Healthy Chicken Caesar salad - Recipe.


Hi! Today I'm going to blog my easy peasy take on a Chicken Caesar salad.  I am currently trying to shed some excess weight, as to put it bluntly, I've gotten fat. Luckily I have an amazing support network around me encouraging me on this journey. Anyway, I digress, for tea tonight I decided to do this recipe:

Serves 1. 

Ingredients.

1 Chicken breast
1 tbsp olive oil
1 piece stale white bread cut into cubes
1/2 bag rocket salad, washed
1/2 red onion, chopped
2 tbsp Morrison's low fat caesar salad dressing.
Few shavings Parmesan cheese/ low fat cheddar.

Method

1. Grill chicken breast until cooked through, shred and set aside.
2. Croutons: Heat olive oil in a frying pan and add the bread cubes.
3. Cook croutons until golden and toasted. Drain on kitchen paper.
4. On a plate, platasce the washed rocket salad, add the chicken and red onion, add the dressing and croutons. Top with the cheese!

EAT.


It really is that simple. I feel lazy blogging this aha. It's very tasty! 

1 comment:

  1. Yummm - without the chicken ;) I like to have eggs in mine, it's so good! xx

    ReplyDelete